Celebrating 160 Years of Laings

Established in 1862 as a plumbing contractor by James Laing, this year we celebrate 160 years of Laings!

From humble beginnings, installing the first mains water supplies locally, to installing the first bathroom display in our High Street showroom in the late 1970’s, the company has evolved over time. Since then the business has developed in to kitchens and bedrooms, moving to our current showroom in 1994 to become what it is today. Laings remains true to its grass roots in our local town of Inverurie

Surviving two world wars and a global pandemic, we have always maintained the original principles - providing excellent customer service and workmanship!

Pictured in the left photograph - Previous managing directors Douglas Laing (L) and Andrew Walker (R)

Pictured in the right photograph - Our current Board of Directors and family members.

Ready to Start?

Want to see what Laings can do for you?
Book an appointment today and visit our
Showroom to talk to our team.

About Us

Find Out More

Book an Appointment

Find Out More